Miho eleather leash
- ELeather recycled leather – a premium sustainable leather, recycled from unused leather.
- Planet friendly - over 60% lower carbon emissions and a 55% reduction in the use of natural resources (e.g. water).
- High-quality – handmade by Italian artisans.
- Strong & reliable – fitted out with top-quality solid nickel fixings and built to last.
- Waterproof & adventure proof - ready for all types of weather and terrain.
The classic, smart black leash with a twist... created via the ‘leather evolved’ process; an intricate manufacturing process which enhances unused leather into a hard wearing, waterproof ELeather.
Traditional leather-making methods cause significant environmental damage through their use of highly-polluting processes and carcinogenic chemicals. That’s why we have teamed up with ELeather, experts in the upcycling of discarded leather, to produce top-quality, sustainable pet products. ELeather’s unique process reduces waste, saves water and lowers carbon emissions. The result is a premium recycled leash which is indistinguishable in look and feel from traditionally-produced leather.