Home TUSSAR SILK SCARF NOA
Tussar silk scarf noa
Translation missing: en.plus.product.new_label_html
Black, beige chic, and classy- this scarf is the ultimate glamour accessory. This elegant scarf adorned with intricate leafy designs in black and very intricate patterns inspired by nature is one of a kind. Made of high-quality handcrafted Tussar silk, this scarf can be draped in a number of ways and pairs well with almost all outfits because of its neutral tones. The scarf is chic and smart, perfect both for daytime or an evening wrap.
Each organic peace silk scarf is handcrafted. The yarn is woven without harming the silk worms- hence we fondly call it the peace or Ahimsa Silk. Once the weaver has spun the fabric the printers start block printing each piece. Though we carefully inspect every piece, there can be minor imperfections that sets it apart from a machine-made scarf. In some ways, human imperfections connect you to the designers and weavers located in a village in remote India whom you can help by being a proud owner of one of our scarves.
- With a little love and care your handmade silk scarf will last you for years. We always encourage re-using, sharing, and repairing your products.
- Dry cleaning is the safest option.
- Gentle steam or steam-free iron on the reverse side, to smooth any wrinkles.
- Store in the dust bag provided when not in use.
- Do not wrap it in plastic as silk needs to breathe.
- Avoid spraying perfume or any aerosol (hair spray/ deodorant) on the scarf directly.
Shipping & Return Policy
Check If Seller Delivers To Location
Estimated delivery is based on the seller's processing time, location, and carrier transit times. Note that delivery company delays or placing orders on a weekend or holiday may push this date.
16 Jan-09 Feb
Cost to Deliver