Home ORGANIC SILK KIMONO- THE LEAF
Organic silk kimono- the leaf
Translation missing: en.plus.product.new_label_html
The Leaf is an elegant navy and white Kimono-style jacket in 100% Natural Eri Peace silk. An elaborate body of black leaf and stem with a bold back border highlights the design throughout the front and back. These kimonos have a fluid silhouette and can be used as an overdress or coat, over a simple top and bottom, or even a dress. They hang loose with drop shoulders and wide sleeves. The side slits make it extremely comfortable to wear. Slow fashion at its best these are suitable as formals, and easily convert your day look to evening wear.
- Short kimono with front open
- Drop shoulder with oversized sleeves.
- Wide cut body with a relaxed silhouette
- Slide slits
- The hem inside the neckline and front is in a classical black border.
- Made in India
Our Organic, NAVY and WHITE silk kimono is made of Eri silk which is strong, dense, and highly durable wild silk. The silk from this natural fiber is readily biodegradable after serving its full lifecycle and has a low environmental impact. Besides being 100% hypoallergic and antibacterial, due to its thermal properties, eri silk is cool in summer and warm in winter.
- One size relaxed fit, fits XS – XL comfortably
- Length centre front 82cm
- Cross body chest 112 cm
- The Model is 5’7’’
- Weight- 120 grams
- Dyes: Azo-free non-toxic dyes
- With a little love and care, your NAVY and WHITE organic silk kimono will last you for years. We celebrate re-use and swapping and encourage you to repair them whenever possible.
- Dry cleaning is the safest option
- Gentle steam iron on the reverse side or with a cloth over it
- Do not wrap in plastic, as silk needs to breathe
Each purchase comes in a recycled bag for storage.
Shipping & Return Policy
Check If Seller Delivers To Location
Estimated delivery is based on the seller's processing time, location, and carrier transit times. Note that delivery company delays or placing orders on a weekend or holiday may push this date.
16 Jan-09 Feb
Cost to Deliver