Founders collection - 6
Free US Free US Shipping From Seller
About the Collection:
Inspired by the steady rhythm of nature and the timeless quality of an oil painting. This collection was designed to last. Peonies, a variety of roses and other delicate blossoms unfold in a warm colour palette. Luxurious to its core and intended for your space.
- Sourcing the highest quality paper available, your art is printed on premium German made Hahnemühle Photo Rag® with archival inks in a matte finish. The unique texture of this paper brings out the depth and feel of the floral themselves in nature. To learn more about our sustainably made paper see the Hahnemühle paper section below.
- Each piece is a limited edition and comes numbered with a hand signed authentication certificate. Ask your framer to attach this to the back of your frame.
- All prints will arrive unframed with a white border to assist your framer in handling the print, the white border is not part of the art work. Please advise your framer to trim the print to the image.
- We strongly suggest that you take your print directly to your framer where they can unpack it with white gloves and discuss framing with you. Avoid handling the paper yourself. Please see below 'Framing' section for more information.
- Please leave a note in checkout if you would like the border removed.
- We want to support local framers in your area, and decrease our carbon footprint with the need to ship framed prints in crates.
- Complimentary shipping across North America.
- All prints are made to order here in Vancouver, BC. We work with a specialized team to produce your premium quality print and ensure it arrives safe. Please allow 5 working days for prints to be mailed out. All prints are shipped in a 4 inch print tube for maximum safety.
- Looking for international shipping - for a custom quote, contact us by clicking on the "Got a question for the seller" section located on any product page.
What is Hahnemühle Paper?