Branches and blossoms - 4
Inspired by the architecture of a cherry blossom branch and a study of abundance vs. scarcity of blooms. The warm coffee toned back drops highlights delicate details in the blossoms themselves.
- Limited Editions prints that are made to order.
- Every print comes numbered with a hand signed Certificate of Authenticity.
- Printed on environmentally sustainable paper with archival standards guaranteed.
- All prints are shipped unframed.
- Free shipping across North America.
- Please contact us at email@example.com for International Shipping.
- Sourcing the highest quality paper available, your art is printed on premium German made Hahnemühle Photo Rag® with archival inks in a matte finish. The unique texture of this paper brings out the depth and feel of the floral themselves in nature. To learn more about our sustainably made paper see the Hahnemühle paper section below.
- Each piece is a limited edition and comes numbered with a hand signed authentication certificate. Ask your framer to attach this to the back of your frame.
- All prints will arrive unframed with a white border to assist your framer in handling the print, the white border is not part of the art work. Please advise your framer to trim the print to the image.
- We strongly suggest that you take your print directly to your framer where they can unpack it with white gloves and discuss framing with you. Avoid handling the paper yourself. Please see below 'Framing' section for more information.
- Please leave a note in checkout if you would like the border removed.
- We want to support local framers in your area, and decrease our carbon footprint with the need to ship framed prints in crates.
- Complimentary shipping across North America.
- All prints are made to order here in Vancouver, BC. We work with a specialized team to produce your premium quality print and ensure it arrives safe. Please allow 5 working days for prints to be mailed out. All prints are shipped in a 4 inch print tube for maximum safety.
- Looking for international shipping - for a custom quote, contact us by clicking on the "Got a question for the seller" section located on any product page.
What is Hahnemühle Paper?
Hahnemühle was founded in 1584 and no, you are not reading that wrong! Of course things have shifted for Hahnemühle over time and the product range is no longer solely mould-made writing paper. Their paper is made with high quality pulp sourced from sustainably managed forests using formations that are (partly) several centuries old. With Hahnemühle we can ensure that we will receive the same stunning result every time one of our prints is created and sent off. There is a high quality standard at its core. All Hahnemühle papers are extremely resistant to ageing and offer the highest life expectancy of several hundred years! With UV resistant inks the print itself will last more than 100 years. Something to be passed down rather than thrown away. The end result is a pigment rich image built to withstand the tests of time.For the readers and researchers out there, we see you. Follow the link here to read more about: Hahnemuehle's Social Responsibility.
We want to explain framing and the importance of leaving it to the pros because truthfully, before we started this business, we had no idea! Framing is not something we recommend doing on your own; please do not remove your print from the shipping tube and have a go at framing it yourself! We highly recommend taking it straight to your friendly local framer. We know this might come across as a bit intense, especially if you are envisioning the multiple times you’ve put a print into a frame in the past. However-- with high quality archival paper you want to ensure the life of the print is as long as possible, which means we must keep the oils from our hands off of it. A framer will also make sure no dust particles or debris are on the glass of your frame that would otherwise end up pressed against your print. To ensure exact sizing in your frame, as well as the safety of your piece while being handled, we have included a small white border for your framer to use. At the end of the day, with the large size and high quality of your print, it truly is best to leave framing to the pros!