flammé baby alpaca sweater - cebolla
100% Organic Content
Fair Trade Certified
Low Impact Dyes
ARZÉ's baby alpaca hand knit sweater in a perfect soft yellow is so special and so soft. This beautiful sweater is as hand-made as it gets, with hand spun baby alpaca yarn, plant dyed in onion skins for the soft yellow color, and hand knit in this ultra soft beautiful yarn.
This baby alpaca sweater is hand knit by indigenous artisan women in Peru. Sourcing the highest quality baby alpaca yarn which is hand spun, then plant dyed with onion skin, and hand knit to create a luxurious sweater that is consciously made so you can feel good about wearing it. We reach for these luxury pieces on a regular basis since they're part of our staples, and we know you will too.
- timelessly stylish and slightly oversized sweater, comfort so soft that you want to live in it, looking fabulously chic
- made from 100% hand spun baby alpaca yarn for a luxurious knit
- plant dyed with onion skin
- fair trade made so you can feel good about wearing it
- easy and flattering fit—plenty of room to move
- hand knit by artisan women
- hand made in Peru
- hand wash, reshape and dry flat, or dry clean
- color cebolla which means onion in spanish