Visby v2 sustainable high top sneaker – white
This updated Innovative Vegan Sustainable High Top Sneaker features a breathable grained effect Vegan Leather upper with a breathable antibacterial Vegan Leather lining made from recycled PET and corn-fiber while the soft comfortable insole is made from recycled cork. Our lightweight sole is made from recycled rubber and is fully stitched through for extra security.
In true HAV style minimal branding details can be found with a self coloured embroidered logo featured on the tongue.
- Upper made from a matte finish grain effect breathable vegan eco-microfiber which is lightweight, antibacterial, eco-friendly and highly resistant, even against chemical agents. This material carries the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 class 1 seal which certifies that the material has passed the most stringent controls and can be declared eco-friendly and free of agents harmful to health and the environment.
- Eco-microfiber lining and in-sock made from recycled PET and natural corn fiber. This material is highly breathable, durable, absorbent, fast drying and carries the Oeko-Tex standard 100 class and Global Recycling Standard certification
- Sole made from recycled rubber (70% recycled rubber)
- Insole padding made from a high density recycled cork and foam for extra comfort
- Laces made from 100% organic cotton
- Upper paddings made from natural latex
- Toe puff and counter stiffener made from recycled material (80% recycled)
- Insole board made from recycled material
- 100% made with water based glues
- Designed in Sweden
- Responsibly made in Guimaraes Portugal