Low Impact Dyes
Low impact Ink
Sustainably harvested wood
A beautiful design that represents connection to all things, energetic flow, and divine power. It shows the deep connection to the sun, and the moon which flows through the body all the way to the roots in which we stay grounded.
Like your higher self, the Jaguar is full of strength, resilience, and adaptability.
Mother earth approved
- Made of organic cork and natural rubber. No trees harmed in the process.
- Recyclable and biodegradable.
- A great eco-friendly and sustainable alternative.
- No harmful chemicals.
- No need for a towel. The cork surface offers a better grip and more stability when wet so you can stay rooted throughout your practice.
- The cork surface is naturally resistant to bacteria growth, making it easy to keep it clean.
Comes with a holding strap to simplify carrying.
10% of our profits go towards community initiatives.
One year warranty. See the "Shipping & Return" section below for warranty information.
Dimensions and details:
Length: 183 cm
Width: 66 cm
Thickness: 4 mm
Weight: 3 kg
Materials: organic cork and natural rubber