Garden Bathhouse - Renew
About Our Garden Bathhouse:
Hand-crafted with healing and nourishing herbs, such as rose petals from Egypt, lavender flowers from France, and aromatic jasmine tea from China, our Garden Bath has been carefully formulated to promote peace and relaxation. This bath is suitable for sensitive and combination skin (read about the ingredients and skin benefits below).
Garden Bathhouse Formula Includes:
- One Garden Bathhouse Formulation 110g
- One Large Tea Bag (for the large tea bathhouse formulation; one-time use)
- Bath Instructions and Curated Relaxation Spotify Playlist
The Full Kit Includes An Additional:
- Six Unscented Tealight Candles (38mm x 1.5" inch)
- Organic Jasmine Pearls Tea (for a large pot of tea, 6g)
- Organic Lavender (to sprinkle over candles, 2g)
The bathhouse formulation is meant for one bath because it takes a significant amount of ingredients to achieve a natural aromatherapy experience (there are zero added fragrances). However, you are more than welcome to divide it into smaller portions.
Please Note: Tea is a natural coloring agent
Garden Bathhouse (110g) Product Formulation:
Organic Gluten-Free Oats (<10ppm), Organic Rose Petals and Buds*, Organic Jasmine Pearls Tea*, Organic Coconut Milk Powder*, Organic Calendula Flowers*, Organic Lavender Flowers*, Organic Chamomile*, Organic Butterfly Pea Flower
Coconut Milk Powder: Organic Coconut Milk*, Organic Tapioca Maltodextrin (<2.5%)*, Organic Acacia Gum (<0.5%, a natural binder)* - Origin: Vietnam, manufactured in Canada, and has undergone purity testing in North America.
* USDA Organic certified
Pour formulation into the large tea bag provided and leave in boiling water for 10 minutes. This is not for consumption. Full instructions are provided with the kit.
Curated Relaxation Spotify Playlist to Take Your Headspace Continents Away
During my travels over the past few years across Asia, Europe, South America, the Middle East, and North America, I was exposed to a vast variety of beautiful melodies and instruments. Oftentimes, I daydream of the songs I heard while sitting in cafes in Bali, drinking tea in Mae Hong Son, practicing yoga in Bangalore, eating a light meal in Seville, and enjoying a drink at a music bar in Essaouira. My goal with curating these Spotify playlists is to bring you into my memories so that you, too, can transport yourself to your own calm and happy place.
Eco-Conscious Packaging: Our Perfectly Imperfect Packaging
This is hand-packaged and wrapped with kraft paper to emulate Chinese herb and tea packaging that I grew up seeing in Beijing. I am making a conscious decision to not put this into a box because I want to minimize my environmental impact and because I believe packaging has gone overboard in this day and age. In my humble opinion, our obsession with perfection and the unboxing experience has translated into so much unnecessary wastage. I appreciate a good user experience, but I plan to demonstrate that through the actual bath experience with premium bath formulations, relaxing playlists, and mindful visualizations. Sometimes imperfection is perfection.
We are pledging 1% of sales to the preservation and restoration of the natural environment through joining the "1% For the Planet" alliance. This means one percent of sales from our launch and beyond will be donated to not-for-profits fighting to save our environment.
Garden Bathhouse Skin Benefits
- Rose Petals and Buds (Origin: Egypt): Roses control excess oil production by balancing the pH of your skin. It also contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties with its abundance of vitamin A and C, which help with reducing redness and promoting anti-aging effects. 
- Lavender Flower (Origin: France): Lavender soothes and heals your skin from dryness as it contains anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Its natural fragrance and aromatherapy are also incredibly calming to reduce stress and anxiety. 
- Calendula Flower (Origin: Egypt): Calendula hydrates your skin with its anti-inflammatory properties. It also stimulates the skin's firmness and elasticity while functioning as a powerful antioxidant to protect against free radical damage. 
- Chamomile Tea (Origin: Croatia): Chamomile is another anti-inflammatory ingredient that heals and soothes the skin. It also reduces redness and signs of aging while protecting the skin from inflammations, such as sunburns. 
- Butterfly Pea Flower (Origin: China): Butterfly Pea Flower calms the skin with antioxidants, which also protects it from external irritants. It also reduces redness and fights skin aging with its anti-glycation properties. 
- Coconut Milk (Origin: Vietnam): Coconut milk's abundance of vitamin C restores moisture in the skin. It also improves the appearance of the skin by reducing redness and promoting skin's firmness and elasticity. 
- Jasmine Pearls Tea (Origin: China): Jasmine tea balances the skin's moisture, reduces redness, and slows down the skin's aging process with its antioxidant properties. It is also a naturally powerful relaxant for the mind and body. 
- Gluten-Free Oats (Origin: Canada): Oats are a great source of vitamin E, which soothes and moisturizes the skin with an abundance of antioxidants. This also helps with skin dryness, itchiness, and irritation, while balancing your skin's pH levels. 
Made in China. Four-hour burn time. Uscented.