THE UPCYCLED OXFORD
Recycled PET Fabric
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS ON USA ORDERS
WHY YOU'LL DIG IT:
A tailored oxford shirt is a staple and will never go out of style! Innovative tri-blend material offers ultimate comfort, durability (will last for years and years), and easy care. Perfect for any occasion at any time of year.
WHY THE PLANET DIGS IT:
The lowest-impact woven material on the market! Innovative blend of organic and recycled materials means amazing quality without the harmful impact. Milled at a factory run on over 50% solar energy.
- Fabric: 5oz mid-weight oxford weave; 53% Organic Cotton/24% Upcycled Cotton/23% Recycled Polyester (rPET)
- Fit: Tailored fit for those perfect lines. Model is 6'1", 165lbs and wears a medium
- Care: Pre shrunk. Machine wash cold, hang dry for lowest impact and longest life. Dry on low heat if desired
- Make: Made ethically in Northern Portugal
- Help: Ask us anything at [email protected]