A versatile, durable, heirloom quality piece — our Budapest Chef’s board is made from edge-grain hardwood reclaimed from 18th and 19th century building-stock and custom milled for your cutting (or serving) pleasure. It’s a perfect heavy duty cutting board, and also works incredibly well as a charcuterie, cheese, bread and more serving board.
Cutting Board Care Instructions
- Never let your cutting board sit in standing water!
- Avoid petroleum-based mineral oils for treatments.
- Clean monthly with coarse salt and a cut lemon.
- 2 - 3 times a month: treat with grapeseed oil or coconut oil.
- After each use: the best environmental practice is to clean with a soft cloth using warm water and biodegradable, phosphate-free soap.