Men's/Unisex 'Macaw' Long Sleeve Shirt | Charcoal Grey
Our Charcoal crew-neck Pullovers are made out of a super soft bamboo/cotton jersey fabric that has been pre-shrunk. They are the perfect blend of comfort, style, and versatility.
Macaws are beautiful, brightly coloured, tropical birds native to Central and South America. These colourful birds are a type of parrot and are considered critically endangered, with several subspecies now extinct. The main threat to these incredible birds is hunting, illegal trapping for the pet trade, and rapid deforestation. The children’s animated movie ‘Rio’ was actually inspired by the Blue Spix Macaw, considered one of the most rare birds in the world!
- Each of our graphics are created and pressed onto our garments in our studio using the highest quality materials.
- Fabric - 66% Rayon from Bamboo, 28% Cotton, 6% Spandex
- Machine wash cold & hang to dry.
- Ethically made in British Columbia, Canada.
- Please allow for the possibility of up to 5% shrinkage lengthwise in any garments made with cotton, even after following the care label instructions
Specific Garment Measurements
(For all other sizing recommendations, please refer to our size guides)
|Size||Length (Back neck to hem)|